Esports Activity Scholarship
The Anderson University Esports Activity Scholarship is available for students who seek to participate in competitive intercollegiate video game teams. Esports allows students to not only do what they love, but it brings them together with a purpose, teaches them to play with honor, lose with dignity, and be part of a team.
Esports also provides a gateway for students to learn important skills in their professional endeavors, particularly for those interested in streaming, coding, graphics, technology, business, marketing, and more.
Scholarship: This stackable scholarship is renewable over four years in the amount of $1,000 per year, and is available to traditional, first-year and transfer undergraduate students, including those who do not submit the FAFSA, and those who do not live on campus.
- Must be a member of AU esports.
- Must be considered a full-time student.
- Must meet financial aid and academic satisfactory academic progress (SAP).
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.