Individual enrichment opportunities in the arts and athletics throughout the summer.
- Anderson Soccer Camp: Includes residential and day options for ages 8-18, helping develop the whole player, boys and girls.
- Anderson Kickers Camp: Soccer camp for ages 4-9.
- Piano and Composition Camp: A unique program for young pianists to not only develop their piano and musicianship skills but also to learn how to compose their own pieces.
- Men’s Soccer Team Camp: Sign up with your high school team.
- Women’s Soccer Team Camp: Sign up with your high school team.
- Summer Studies in Music Education: Continuing education credit and coursework toward a Master of Music Education Degree.
- Orangehaus Music Business Camp: Summer experience designed to help high school students discover what it takes to have a career in the music business.
Summer at Anderson University offers opportunities for young people to connect with one another, learn new things, and hone their skills.
Register early, and you can set up a monthly or bi-weekly payment plan for most camps to help fit the cost of these summer experiences into your family budget.