Ivy Tech Transfer Scholarship
The Ivy Tech Transfer Scholarship was created to partner with and assist any full-time, traditional undergraduate transfer students who come to Anderson University after attending any of the 40+ Ivy Tech campuses. Transfer students who are members of Phi Theta Kappa may also qualify for an additional $2,000, stacked on top of this $5,000 scholarship. Recipients of this award are not required to live in campus housing.
Award: Recipients will be awarded $5,000 on top of their earned merit scholarship.
- Must be transferring to Anderson University from an Ivy Tech campus.
- Must have earned an associate degree or the equivalent credit hours.
- Must complete a FAFSA prior to April 15.
- Must have earned a GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- Must be a full-time, traditional undergraduate student.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.