- The Anderson University Athletic Training program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE).
The program has been placed on Probation as of February 1, 2019, by the CAATE, 6850 Austin Center Blvd., Suite 100, Austin TX 78731.
- Business: Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- Computer Engineering: Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- Education: Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP)
- Electrical Engineering: Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- Mechanical Engineering: Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
- Music: National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- Nursing: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Social Work: Council on Social Work Education
- Theology: Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Council of Independent Colleges
- American Association of University Women
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- Cincinnati Council on World Affairs
- Institute of International Education
- Independent Colleges of Indiana
- Indiana Conference on Higher Education
- Indiana Consortium for International Programs.
- Chicago Center
- Christian Center for Urban Studies of Chicago, Illinois
- Purdue University
The university is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. Each year, international students enrich the community with their own points of view and culture. Students are thereby immersed in a cosmopolitan environment alive with opportunities for learning.
Anderson University students come from a wide variety of backgrounds and geographic locations. It is expected that students will be accepted on their own merits, without respect to wealth, position, sex, or color.
In welcoming students of all nationalities, races, and faiths, Anderson University aspires to treat each student as an individual. All student services — orientation, counseling, housing, testing, activities, student financial assistance, employment, Tri-S, health, placement, and religious life — are closely coordinated in an attempt to deal with each individual as a whole person. A significant objective is to increase the student’s self-insight and self-discovery and to assist in the intellectual, social, aspirational, and spiritual development of the student.
The university urges students to maintain high academic standards. Careful attention has been given to bringing together a faculty of academic, experiential, and personal competence. Scholastic standards are maintained with the expectation that students will discipline themselves to achieve their best work.