PARENTS & FAMILIES
With more than 60 academic programs and over 130 ways your student can participate in student life here at Anderson University, there are so many reasons to come to AU. But if you boil it all down, we’ve got two main priorities at Anderson University:
- Prepare your student for a real-life career in today’s fast-paced, global marketplace.
- Prepare your student for a lifetime of spiritual and personal development.
The results speak for themselves — we’re committed to continuing the formative work you’ve instilled in your child. Take it from our AU students, who say it much better than we could.
- Parents with enrolled students can join our AU Parent Connection Facebook group for important dates for your student, helpful tips, and to connect and discuss with other AU parents.
- View the Campus Calendar for holiday breaks and to see what’s going on in campus life.
- Visit the COVID-19 dashboard for information on COVID-19 cases and important announcements.
Anderson is a place where our daughter has been embraced, nurtured, taught, and challenged. We were nervous about the cost, but the financial aid has been generous, and God has provided every year.
Susanna Crain, Parent
AU students have what they need to jumpstart their careers with a 97.5% placement rate
100% of our 2017 teacher education candidates passed their Indiana licensing exams
100% first-time pass rate on NCLEX exam for 2017 AU nursing grads
- Biweekly chapel services with dynamic speakers challenge students to continue their spiritual journey.
- Weekly floor focus groups in residence life and small groups in student life keep AU students connected to others on campus and create opportunities to meet new people that they know yet in the AU community.
- Campus Ministries provide a place for students to grow in Christian service.
- The Center for Career and Calling provides tools and guidance to plan for a career after graduation.
- All students are invited to visit the Kissinger Academic Center for Excellence (KACE) for tutoring, study groups, and more.
- Student Accessibility Services provides individualized support for students diagnosed with Specific Learning Disabilities or for those with other Disabilities.
- Educational Support Services coordinates programs designed to help undergraduate students connect with an advisor, schedule classes, and access other academic support.
- The Anderson University Police & Security Department patrol the AU campus 24/7.
- Nicholson Library offers a wealth of academic resources.