National Association of the Church of God Scholarship
The National Association of the Church of God Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship, renewable over four years, that will combine with any merit-based scholarships.
According to its four Pillars of Value, The National Association of the Church of God (NACOG) seeks to empower servants, support and nurture pastors, identify and mentor leaders, and develop healthy connected churches. Anderson University is proud to partner with NACOG to empower and support the leadership of future Ravens within society and the Church.
Scholarship Deadline: Application period begins Oct. 1 and continues until March 1. Preference is given to early applicants beginning on February 1.
Award: This award grants recipients the full cost of tuition, renewable over four years.
- Must be an existing member of the National Association of the Church of God prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Must meet additional qualifications as listed on the scholarship application.
- Must be admitted to Anderson University.
- Must submit a FAFSA by April 15.
- Annual review process required for renewing the scholarship for up to an additional three years.
How to Apply:
- Apply to AU using our application or common app.
- Become an admitted student.
- Create your scholarship profile.