Office of Admissions
International students from all around the world, call Anderson University their home, and we believe you can be at home here, too.
We want to make sure your family has access to visiting campus, even from the comfort of your own home. We know you have big decisions to make, which is why we are offering our virtual visits.
Anderson University provides a dedicated staff to guide you from application to graduation, you’ll find a community and support system that will accept you as you are and help you become who you’re meant to be. Whether you are a citizen of a nation other than the United States, or a U.S. citizen who grew up in another country, we can help you on your journey here at Anderson University.
*Only students on an F-1 Visa need to follow the International Student Application Process below. All other visa and status types should complete the traditional application process.
Anderson University will charge an international fee of $50 starting with our January 2024 and future terms for all international students in our traditional undergraduate, adult, and graduate programs. This will also apply to applicants that apply through the CommonApp. Also, like all American schools, students are not eligible for State or Federal funds unless they are a citizen or permanent resident.
Students on an F-1 visa who wish to transfer from another university should fill out this form.
Meet AU International Students
Meet Francis from Nigeria
Meet Jamil from Jordan
How We Support International Students
Our Center for Intercultural Engagement has systems in place for you to get connected, build relationships, and find belonging at AU. Read more about the international student services we offer to give you a sense of belonging and acceptance within an international environment, just as you are.
How to Apply
International applicants to Anderson University follow our standard application process with a few additional requirements. If you have any questions on your application journey, please reach out to our international admission counselor for assistance.
If you prefer to see a glimpse of campus, take a guided video tour of our campus.
- While international, undocumented, and DACA students are not eligible for federal financial aid via the FAFSA, they can be considered for AU gift aid such as merit scholarships.
- International, undocumented, and DACA students are not eligible for federal financial aid via the FAFSA, including grants, loans, and work-study. To find out if you are a non-U.S. citizen that qualifies for federal student aid, please visit this website.
- The programs and options below may be available to students who are not eligible for federal aid programs.
DACA & Undocumented Students
Resources for DACA & Undocumented Students
The websites below can provide more information about outside scholarship opportunities and other resources available to the undocumented and DACA community.
- Fast Web
- Mexican American Legal Defense and Education Fund
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Geneseo Migrant Center
- La Plaza Scholarship and Financial Aid Guide
- Central Indiana Community Foundation
- Indiana Latino Scholarship Fund
- Illinois Association for College Admission Counseling
- DREAMer’s Roadmap
- Educators for Fair Consideration
- Scholarships for DACA & Undocumented Students
Applications for admissions
The Anderson You
You have unique interests and skills that set you apart. Explore the free My College Career Quiz to receive a personalized list of majors selected just for you. We’ve taken out the guessing work. Come find the Anderson you.