Honors Program Scholarship
At AU, the Honors Program encourages its members to build a community and grow together during their undergraduate studies. Honors scholars are engaged in campus activities, including service and leadership roles.
Students will be competing for one of the following:
- Full-Tuition Scholarship (one recipient)
- Honors Scholarship $2,500 per year for all those students who are selected to participate in the Honors Program
- Students will receive a $1,500 scholarship for participating in the Honors Program interview process
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must qualify for the academic Edwards Scholarship.
- Must be accepted into the Anderson University Honors Program.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.