COVID-19 Campus Communications
Anderson University isn’t just a place. It’s the people who make up our community. It’s our students who choose to learn with us; our faculty who dedicate their lives to the most noble pursuit of educating future generations; and our staff who work tirelessly to make sure the campus is at its very best for our students and their education.
May we all make choices, every day, to live out real life together through this unprecedented global pandemic. It takes all of us working together to continue to do good work, and to make it through this challenging season.
On the hard days, let’s lift each other up and show each other grace. We believe that the good we can do extends outside of the classroom. We believe that right now, especially, it has to. We have to care for our community—and not just the one on campus, but all those surrounding it.
We appreciate your efforts as we keep moving forward, together.
For more information about the safety of vaccines, please click here.
The covid-19 taskforce
Fall Re-entry Days
- Football move-in: Monday, 8/10
- RA move-in: Sunday, 8/15
- Volleyball move-in: Tuesday, 8/17
- Soccer move-in: Tuesday, 8/17
- Cross Country move-in: Saturday, 8/21
- Women’s Golf move-in: Saturday, 8/21
- Women’s Tennis move-in: Saturday, 8/21
- Student leaders move-in: Sunday, 8/22
- New students move-in & orientation: Thursday, 8/26
- Returning students move-in: Saturday & Sunday, 8/28-29
- Classes begin: Monday, 8/30