Real Life: Shared
Soar, Ravens, Soar!
As an AU Raven, you don’t have to fly alone. Here, you’ll find resources and links to the information you need to stay connected to everything happening here at AU. But the very best way to experience Real Life: Shared on the AU campus has to offer is to download the AU campus app!
With the AU campus app for Android or iOS, you can easily keep up with the latest events happening on campus, check your grades, read the latest class and campus news, and enrich your experience at AU. Also, you will earn chapel credit by checking in to services on the app.
At Anderson University, our goal is to give you the resources you need to plug into a meaningful community with friends, professors, and staff. So let’s soar together!
- Earn chapel credit by checking in on the AU campus app!
- Contact AU faculty and staff: Phone and Email Directory
- Access Health Services: Health Services is open Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and is closed during chapel. The trained health professionals offer free comprehensive services (immediate care, health counseling, referrals, and wellness education) in partnership with Community Hospital Anderson. You can call for an appointment at (765) 641-4222. Services are by appointment only. The Health Services office is located at 307 Cottage Ave (behind Myers Hall).
- Check on classes and grades:
- Don’t forget to stop in during your professors’ office hours and contact them when you need advice!
- Read up on the Student Handbook.
- Advising Sheets are listed on the website
- Check out the Bookstore
- SGA: You can always submit questions or concerns to email@example.com or stop by their office near Mocha Joe’s in the Student Center.
- Careers & Jobs: Stop by the Center for Career and Calling during drop-in hours, make an appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On-Campus Jobs: Check listings for on-campus jobs
- Going abroad: Visit the Center for International and Intercultural Studies in Decker 132, visit the Tri-S website, or send them an email at email@example.com.
- Kardatzke Wellness Center Hours & other Info: Visit the Kardatzke Wellness Center website or the Pool website
- Nicholson Library
- Parking and Security: Visit the Police/Security website
- Registrar’s Office
- Learn about how to pay your bill with Student Accounts.
- Stop by the Division of Student Life in 2nd floor Decker or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for housing
- Visit the Dining Services website
- Stop by the Dining Services Offices on the upper floor Olt Student Center or email email@example.com
- Call (765) 641-4555
Off-campus student? You don’t have to live on campus to benefit from the rich life of the people, student organizations, and events here at AU! You’re always welcome to participate in campus activity board events, intramural teams, and various programming offered to on-campus students.
Dial 3333 or (765) 641-3333.
Security is located in the bottom of Hardacre Hall
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.