Real Life: Shared
Soar, Ravens, Soar!
As an AU Raven, you don’t have to fly alone. Here, you’ll find resources and links to the information you need to stay connected to everything happening here at AU. But the very best way to experience Real Life: Shared on the AU campus has to offer is to download the AU campus app!
With the AU campus app for Android or iOS, you can easily keep up with the latest events happening on campus, check your grades, read the latest class and campus news, and enrich your experience at AU. Also, you will earn chapel credit by checking in to services on the app.
At Anderson University, our goal is to give you the resources you need to plug into a meaningful community with friends, professors, and staff. So let’s soar together!
Student Life put together a list of things to keep you busy, happy, and healthy this summer. It’s called the Summer Care Package. Scroll down or click here to check out their recommendations!
Stay together, even apart
We know that while we’re all separated, it can be difficult to feel connected. We hope this list of resources will keep you involved and engaged on campus, even from the comfort of your own home.
- AU’s official Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram – Attend a virtual chapel, enter a contest, or tag us to let us know you miss us as much as we miss you.
- CAB Twitter and Instagram – Our Campus Activities Board is hosting virtual events for students!
- Mail Center’s Mail Forwarding Form – Let us know where to send your mail while you’re gone.
- Check on classes and grades:
- Nicholson Library’s Online Resources – Access books and other learning resources from anywhere. Even solve a puzzle!
- School of Music, Theatre, and Dance – Click here to enjoy selected video performances in music, theatre, and dance from 2019 & 2020, including ensembles, students, faculty, and guest artists. Most have a link in the YouTube description box to program information for each video.
Summer Care Package
Take care of yourself this summer with these suggestions from Student Life!
Director of Cultural Resource Center and Multicultural & International Student Services
Director of Spiritual Formation
Director of Counseling Services
- Book – All Along You Were Blooming, Daring Greatly, The Gifts of Imperfection
- Self-Care Technique – Calm app, MoodTools app, Happify app, Colorfly app, Yoga workouts on YouTube
- Music – COVID-19 Quarantine Worship
- Podcast – Dream Big by Bob Goff
- Online Activity – Create personal photo books, take the enneagram test, create travel board and use travel apps like Trip Advisor or Roadtrippers to plan future vacations
- Physical Activity – Hammocking, walk/hike in nature, biking
Assistant Provost and Dean of Students
- Book – Man’s Search for Ultimate Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Music – Be Still As One Spotify Playlist
- Podcast – Emotionally Healthy Discipleship
- Physical Activity – Kayaking/canoeing
Dial 3333 or (765) 641-3333.
Security is located in the bottom of Hardacre Hall
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.