This scholarship is available to students whose parent or legal guardian has graduated from Anderson University at any degree level. AU desires to honor and celebrate alumni and their children who continue the legacy of an Anderson University education.
Award: This is a $1,000 scholarship, renewable over four years.
- Must have a GPA ≥ 2.0 on an unweighted 4.0 scale.
- Must be a full-time incoming traditional undergraduate student (includes transfers), whose parent or legal guardian is a graduate of any degree granting program at
- Anderson University including associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate.
- Apply to AU using our application or common app.
- Become an admitted student.
- Create your scholarship profile.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.