Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
For over 100 years, the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society has helped millions of high-achieving college students reach their full potential. The Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship at Anderson University is available for students who are transferring to AU and have been inducted into the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
Award: This award is for $2,000 per year, and is stackable on top of other AU gift aid (not to exceed full tuition).
- Must be transferring to AU from a two-year college or academic program.
- Must be an inducted member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.
- Apply to AU using our application or common app.
- Become an admitted student.
- Create your scholarship profile.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.