Department of Communication and Design Arts Merit Scholarship
The Department of Communication and Design Arts Merit Scholarship is a competitive award of up to $2,500 per year, renewable over four years for a total of up to $10,000. It is stackable on top of other gift aid (not to exceed full tuition).
Award: This is up to a $2,500 scholarship, renewable over four years (eight semesters) and stackable on top of other gift aid (not to exceed full tuition).
- Must be admitted to Anderson University as an incoming first-time freshman or transfer student.
- Must major in Cinema and Media Arts or Visual Communication Design
- To apply for this scholarship, students need to be admitted to Anderson University and sign up for a 30 minute virtual interview with art and design faculty.
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.