Church Matching Scholarship
The Church Matching Scholarship facilitates financial assistance from your church family and is matched by Anderson University. When your church contributes financially to your Christian education, AU will double those efforts up to $1,500 per school year.
Anderson University seeks to make a Christian education possible for students and families, matching gifts for each participating undergraduate student from any denomination or independent congregation from any country.
Anderson University will match up to $1,500 per year, which can add up to $3,000 per year.
- Application submission is preferred by April 1.
- Applied to match scholarships given by your church.
- Students must be verified each year by the local church scholarship committee and meet established deadlines.
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.