Welcome to the Office of Human Resources!
This office supports the Anderson University mission by offering a wide range of employment and human resources services. Our goal is to make the Anderson University employment experience — whether faculty, staff or student — the absolute best. The Human Resources staff is eager to assist you with questions or concerns about employment, benefits, payroll, student health insurance, or training and development opportunities. You may have visited this website to check on open positions. You can do that and more using the 11 tabs on the left-hand side of the webpage:
- Employment Opportunities: This section will show you the wide variety of employment opportunities offered by Anderson University, including student, faculty, and staff employment, and graduate assistantships. You can also find information about other employers located on the AU campus: Church of God, Housekeeping Services, Chartwell’s Dining Services and more.
- Student Employment: Students looking for on-campus employment should view this section to see postings, documents, the student handbook, and all other student employment concerns.
- Student Health Insurance: Learn about the medical services and insurance coverage provided to students in this section.
- Resources for Faculty & Staff: This section links currents faculty/staff to necessary forms, handbooks, schedules, and benefits.
- Holiday Schedule: View Anderson University’s holiday schedule for a quick view of Administrative Office closings.
- Meet the HR Staff: This page gives a brief introduction to the members of the Human Resources team, specifically detailing the responsibilities and contact information for each member.
- Faculty & Staff Directory: Use this search engine to locate faculty and staff members, using criteria such as “Last Name” and “Department.”
- University Policies: Check this area for a list of AU policies, including the Code of Conduct and the Anderson University Ethos Statement.
- Misconduct Hotline Reporting: Learn about Anderson University’s third party vendor that receives misconduct reports including financial fraud, sexual harassment, and policy violations.
- MyW2: Visit this section to learn about MyW2, an optional online service to access Anderson University W-2s.
- Downloadable HR Forms and Information: This tab lists employment, payroll, benefits, performance evaluation, university policies, and other downloadable forms for your convenience.
We also hope you will explore this website and learn more about AU. The Office of Human Resources is located in Decker Hall Room 10. Our doors are open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to serve you. Please visit us!