Teacher Education Scholarship
Eligible recipients of the Teacher Education Scholarship will receive a total of $5,000 annually toward the cost of tuition at Anderson University. This teaching scholarship pertains only to new traditional undergraduate students and transfer students who declare a major within AU’s Department of Teacher Education.
Award: New, incoming freshmen, and transfer students will receive $5,000, renewable over four years (eight semesters), and stackable on top of other gift aid (not to exceed full tuition).
- Academic interest must fall within the bachelor’s degree offerings of the Department of Teacher Education
- This scholarship is not eligible for the 3+1 pre-professional teaching programs
- Must have a 2.75 GPA or higher
- FAFSA submission is not required
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.