Payments made Easy
Tuition, room, and board charges for a semester are due in full prior to the first day of classes. It is important to check your student account on a regular basis, as you may incur AU Campus Store, Raven Dollar, and/or other charges periodically throughout the term. You can access your student account balance any time through AccessAU. Also, if you have a balance, an account statement will be sent to your student email address on a monthly basis.
For your convenience, we offer multiple options for paying on your student account. You can pay by cash, check, electronic check, credit card, or through a monthly payment plan.
Should you ever have a question regarding a charge or a payment on your account, please contact us.
Cash, Check, or Electronic Check Payments
- Checks may be mailed to:
P.O. Box 11588
Fort Wayne, IN 46859-1588
- Payments by cash or check can be made on campus Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. at the Cashier’s Window located in the bottom of Decker Hall. There is also an overnight deposit slot located below the window for your convenience. Please be mindful to include your seven-digit student ID# in the memo line.
- An electronic check payment can be made at Nelnet using the One-Time Payment option. There is no additional fee associated with this option.
Credit Card Payment
- A credit card payment can be made at Nelnet using the One-Time Payment option.
- Credit card transactions will incur a convenience fee equal to 2.75% of the payment amount.
Monthly Payment Plan
Anderson University has partnered with Nelnet to offer students and families the option of making monthly payments. A monthly payment plan allows families to spread all or part of the semester expense over monthly, interest-free payments.
There is an enrollment fee of $50 per semester. Additional information on our payment plan can be found at MyCollegePaymentPlan.com/anderson.
- Most students and families who live outside the U.S. prefer to use peerTransfer, a company AU has partnered with to streamline international payment processing, to facilitate their tuition payments. Also, depending on the home country, international students may submit payments through Nelnet.
- peerTransfer offers excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, compared to traditional banks. You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process via a student dashboard, and you will be notified via email when your payment is received by Anderson University. For more information, visit anderson.peertransfer.com.
- Nelnet has partnered with several international banks to offer additional payment options to students and families living abroad. Please check out Nelnet and click on the One-Time Payment option. You should be able to determine from there if one of your home country banks is an accepted payment option. Follow the prompts to complete your payment.