Mayor of Anderson Scholarship
The Mayor of Anderson Scholarship rewards undergradute students living in Anderson, Indiana.
Award: This stackable scholarship, with restrictions, is awarded to undergradute students a total of $1,000 per academic year ($500 per full-time academic sememster), and is available to traditional, first-year undergraduate, including those who do not submit the FAFSA, and live off-capus. There are two scholarships available each year. This scholarship is included in gift aid.
- Application Due Deadline is February 1 and selection date is March 1
- Must enroll as a full-time student at Anderson University
- Must live in Anderson, IN
- Applies towards tuition only
- Cannot be used toward room, board, and other fees
- One-time scholarship
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.