Dual Enrollment/LAUNCH Award
The Anderson University LAUNCH Program allows qualifying high school juniors and seniors to take introductory courses on AU’s campus and earn college credit prior to high school graduation. Those students who take part in the LAUNCH Program are eligible for this $4,000 ($1,000 annually) scholarship.
Award: This stackable scholarship is renewable over four years in the amount of $4,000 total for the four years, and is available to traditional, first-year undergraduate students who attend Anderson as an incoming college freshman, including those who do not submit the FAFSA, and those who do not live on campus.
- Students must have completed a minimum of one AU Dual Enrollment course
- Must have completed all AU Dual Enrollment course no later than May of high school senior year
- Earn a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better
- Must enroll as a full-time student at Anderson University
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.