Falls School of Business International Student Application Process
Overview of the International Student Application Process
- Online Application
- Official bachelor’s degree transcripts via course by course transcript evaluation (approx $300 USD)
- Financial Support & Documentation: Anderson University does not have an international student scholarship program so you must be able to demonstrate the ability to pay for tuition, books, and other expenses. You will be required to provide proof of financial resources to cover a minimum of $25,000 USD in tuition and expenses for one academic year. You should be able to provide the majority of your own finances and must provide supporting documentation such as signed bank statements. The MBA Affidavit of Support with supporting documentation may be submitted to make up any difference. All documents should be in English.
- Evidence of English Proficiency
- Copy of passport photo page
- GMAT or GMAC scores
- Essay or writing sample may be required upon request
Submit all documents to email@example.com. For documents that can only be mailed, send to:
Attn: AGA Processing
1100 E. 5th Street
Anderson, IN 46012
As you complete the application, there will be an option to add email addresses for your recommendations. If you do this, the system will automatically send them an online reference form to complete. You do not need to do anything else. If you do not include recommendation email addresses in your application, then please email your reference letters to us.
We require a course by course transcript evaluation of transcripts issued by a college/university outside of the USA. This will cost about $300 USD. To be official, transcripts must be sent directly to us from the credential evaluator. When prompted, choose to send your evaluation to Anderson University in Anderson, Indiana. For transcript evaluations we suggest using World Evaluation Services or Educational Credential Evaluators.
Affidavit of Support Financial Documentation
Anderson University does not have an international student scholarship program so you must be able to demonstrate the ability to pay for tuition, books, and other expenses. You will provide proof of financial resources by submitting the MBA Affidavit of Support form with supporting documentation as noted on the form. All documents should be in English.
Evidence of English Proficiency
Send us an email with proof of English proficiency by submitting documentation of ONE of the following. An official score report from TOEFL, IELTS, or Duolingo is required if English is not the first or primary spoken language:
- Minimum TOEFL requirements:
- score of 564 paper-based test
- score of 210 computer-based test
- score of 78 internet-based test
- Minimum IELTS requirement:
- score of 6.0
- Minimum Duolingo English Test requirement:
- 105 (this change is in effect for Summer 2022 enrollment)
Proof of English proficiency may be waived on a case-by-case basis for those students who have attended secondary or higher education school in an English-speaking (instruction) school. The respective program director should be contacted to discuss a waiver. Students with a degree from outside the United States must provide an official foreign credit evaluation (FCE) in English, including the cumulative grade point average. Anderson University will accept course-by-course foreign credential evaluations (FCE) from any National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member. The international institution must be recognized by the country’s Ministry of Higher Education or equivalent government agency. All costs associated with foreign transcript evaluations are the student’s responsibility.
Getting your I-20 and Visa
After you have been accepted to Anderson University and all required documentation has been approved by our international advisor, we will let you know that it is time to submit your MBA deposit. Once the deposit is received, we will issue an I-20.
By this point, we will be working very closely with you and will walk with you through the rest of the visa process. Do not make travel plans or purchase airline tickets until you have been issued your visa.