What amenities are covered in the cost of tuition?
3 MIN. READ
When you’re a Raven, you have access to a variety of free student services and opportunities here at Anderson University. 🦅
Here are a few to keep in mind:
- All AU undergraduate students can have a Microsoft Office 365 license at no cost! The ITS help desk offers assistance to students who need help setting up or maintaining devices or software.
- All AU students get into home athletic events for free–just show your student ID!
- Counseling Services at AU helps students achieve holistic health so they can thrive in personal growth and intellectual success.
- Our students have the opportunity to grow and be transformed through our rich spiritual life on campus. Join a life group, local church, or campus ministry to serve within the local Anderson community, or the AU campus community.
- Students can receive career counseling through AU’s Center for Career and Calling. Our staff can help you find the major that best matches your skills and passions, pursue your God-given calling, and prepare you for life after graduation.
- AU Health Services is committed to providing free comprehensive services to students and our campus as a whole.
- AU’s Kissinger Academic Center for Excellence offers tutoring, advising, disability services, and support with those college research papers through our Writing Center, as well as any subject or project you would like assistance with.
You can even get involved with some of these services through AU student employment, or you can find another campus job or internship while you’re here! Wherever the wind takes you, we’re here to help. 🤗
Let us know if you have questions about any of these services. God Bless, Go Ravens!
The Center for Student Life
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.