Home / Admissions / Pre-College Programs / Early Business Program for Current High School Students
Program for Current High School Students
The Anderson University Early Business Program allows qualifying high school juniors and seniors – both from traditional schools and homeschool alternatives – to earn college credit prior to high school graduation by enrolling in business courses.
To qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
- Qualify as a high school junior or senior.
- Earn and maintain a minimum 3.0 high school GPA.
- Agree to abide by the Lifestyle Statement at Anderson University
Early Business Program
Semester I: Fall
Principles of Marketing – BSNS 2810 (3 credit hours)
Principles of Accounting I – ACCT 2010 (3 credit hours)
Semester II: Spring
Principles of Management – BSNS 2710 (3 credit hours)
Principles of Accounting II – ACCT 2020 (3 credit hours)
Application & Tuition
Tuition & Fees:
- Students may take the Early Business Package or take individual classes at the reduced rate of $65per credit hour. This does not include textbooks or additional class fees.
- Payment in full must be made at registration.
- Please note that classes are filled on a space-available basis.
Contact Rebekah Keith, Launch Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.