Residence Hall Standard Features
- Bedroom furniture includes extra-long twin bed, desk, chair, dresser, and wardrobe/closet
- Furniture is moveable and designed to be lofted or bunked (only love-seat-sized couches will fit under lofted furniture)
- Secure ID card-only access to buildings
- Free internet access in all rooms, and free Wifi on campus
- Staff member resident directors live in each building
- Student-staff resident assistants live on each floor
- Student discipleship coordinators live on each freshmen floor
- Lobby lounge areas with restrooms, residence hall office, and kitchenette
- Handicap-accessible first floor lobbies and rooms
- Complimentary laundry facilities in each building
- Air conditioning in all rooms
Dunn Hall: Men
Completed in 1954 and renovated in 1999, Dunn Hall houses approximately 190 men. Students have the option of two-person rooms, single rooms, or larger three-to-four person rooms on a space available basis. Dunn is in the center of campus near the Olt Student Center.
- Room size: 12’x 17′
- Window: 80″ x 59″
Smith Hall: Men
Completed in 1964 and renovated in 2008, Smith Hall houses approximately 205 men. Smith offers traditional two-person rooms and is on the east end of campus, near the O.C. Lewis Gymnasium and Kardatzke Wellness Center.
- Room size: 12’ x 18’
- Window: 80″ x 52″
Martin Hall: Women
Completed in 1958 and renovated in 2008, Martin Hall houses approximately 183 women. Martin offers traditional two-person rooms, single rooms and larger three-to-four person rooms on a space available basis. Martin is on the east end of campus by Smith Hall.
- Room size: 12′ x 17′
- Window size: 60″ x 54″
- Ceiling height: 9’4″
- Basement room ceiling height: 7’11”
Morrison Hall: Women
Completed in 1949 and renovated in 2007, Morrison Hall houses approximately 183 women. Morrison offers traditional two-person rooms, with four-to-six person rooms on a space available basis. Morrison is on the west end of campus near Decker Hall.
- Room size: 12’ x 15’
- Window size: 86″ x 59″
- Ceiling height: 9’4”
- Basement room ceiling height: 8’2”
Myers Hall: Women
Myers Hall was completed in 1970 and renovated in 2016. This residence hall houses approximately 111 women in suite-style rooms (two bedrooms connected by a shared bathroom). Myers is located at the intersection of University Boulevard and Cottage Drive.
- Room size: 17.5’ x 11.5’ (with small cutout for the bathroom)
- Window size: 60″ x 40″
Apartment-style living for seniors and juniors; located at Fifth Street and Nursery Road.
- Furnished living room measuring 11′ 7″ by 10′
- Kitchen with typical appliances, a table, and 4 chairs
- Four single bedrooms measuring 9′ 9″ by 10′ with each including a bed with XL twin mattress, desk, chair, dresser, and a closet
- Two bathrooms in each apartment, each shared by two roommates
- Large lobby and a complimentary laundry facility