How do I apply for housing?
New Student Housing
Once accepted to the university, you can apply for on-campus housing. In order to receive your on-campus housing assignment, you’ll first need to:
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about these to-do items. We are here to assist you, and can’t wait for you to discover real life: shared within our inclusive, creative community of Ravens!
New and Returning Students
- Go to housing.anderson.edu.
- Your Login ID is your 7-digit student ID number. (Ex: 2987654)
- Your Password is your 8-digit birth date. (Ex: 05131996)
- Scroll to “School Year Fall Term (August)”
- Select “School Year (Fall) New & Re-Admitted Student Application”
- Read carefully and follow the prompts. You’ll be finished when you have reached the “Congratulations…” screen.
Commuter & Off-Campus Students
Follow steps 1-3 (above), then complete the form appropriate for your status: either Commuter (lives with parent) or Off-Campus (does not live with parent).