School of Science and Engineering Scholarship
The School of Science and Engineering Scholarship is awarded to students who intend to study within Anderson University’s School of Science and Engineering (SSE). AU seeks to support students who desire to advance technology and further society by serving within the field of science and engineering. Recipients will be awarded this scholarship if studying national security or any of the majors offered through the SSE (minors and complementary majors excluded).
Award: Incoming, full-time students will receive $5,000, renewable over four years, and stackable on top of other gift aid (not to exceed full tuition).
- Academic interest must fall into one of the programs listed above.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
- Must be a first-time freshman or a transfer student.
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.