School of Nursing & Kinesiology
A graduate of Anderson University’s public health program will be prepared to combat the rising threat of worldwide health crises. As modern medicine advances, so must our defenses against sickness and widespread disease. The public health degree, within AU’s School of Nursing and Kinesiology, can be paired with almost any major, and presents an opportunity for students to combine their unique skills and passions with serving the world’s needs.
This degree offers two pathways. The first offers a concentration in the sociological and behavioral context of health. This track will appeal to students who are seeking to focus on the socio-behavioral, socioeconomic, and health systems contexts that impact public health.
The second will focus on the natural sciences, and is offered to students wanting to engage in public health practice through research, epidemiology, or environmental services.
- Poverty Simulations
- Disaster Simulations
- Refugee Simulations
- Missions, Ministry
- Public Relations, Communication, Theatre
- Mathematics, Business, National Security, Research
- Behavioral Sciences (Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Pre-Law, Health Education, Coaching)
- Health Sciences (Medical, Environmental, Veterinary, Dietary, Epidemiology, Orthodontics)
- Two-week intercultural healthcare trip
- Internships with the local Health Department
- Internships with Federally Qualified Health Centers
Let’s connect during your campus visit.
School Of Nursing and Kinesiology
Receive a curated list of programs to explore for your college career.