Let this degree be the stepping stone to where you want to go. If you need flexibility, have some credits you want to transfer, or desire a promotion at work, a Professional Development degree may be a good place to start.
What you’ll love about Professional Development
The subject area may be broadly defined as courses in common disciplines (i.e. science, foreign language, business, etc.).
Go at your pace while being a part of the AU culture and student experience.
After you chose your subject, format your schedule the way you want it to look with a variety of courses.
At Anderson University, we want to get to know you, partner with you, and help you move forward in your career.
Courses include both theory and practical application and are taught by the same outstanding faculty as our award-winning programs.
With a liberal arts degree, you get to experience a variety of disciplines to discover what you are drawn to.
The Student Experience
Each experience depends on the concentration the student selects. Students may have an internship, go on a Tri-S global trip, or participate in community service for part of their experience.
- Non-Refundable Enrollment Deposit (applied to tuition): $50
- Tuition Per Credit Hour: $420
- Total Program (approx 60 hours, varies per person): $25,000 for 60 credit hours
- Textbooks purchased independently
How to Apply
Completed application materials are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Here’s how to get started:
Complete the free application. Within the application, you will be asked to add the email addresses of three people who will complete a recommendation form for you. When you submit your application, a short recommendation form will be automatically sent to your references.
Schedule your in-person or virtual visit. Come see what your life will be like in the program: tour the apartments, meet with faculty, and talk with current students.
- LART 4500
- 30 hours in concentration area (and 2.0 GPA in concentration area)
- 40-43 hours of liberal arts core requirements
- At least 30 hours from upper-division courses
- At least 60 hours completed at Anderson University
- 120 total hours completed (2.0 GPA)