Let this degree be the stepping stone to where you want to go. If you need flexibility, have some credits you want to transfer, or desire a promotion at work, a Professional Development degree may be a good place to start.
What you’ll love about Professional Development
The subject area may be broadly defined as courses in common disciplines (i.e. science, foreign language, business, etc.).
Go at your pace while being a part of the AU culture and student experience.
After you select your discipline, choose from a variety of courses to create the schedule you want.
At Anderson University, we want to get to know you, partner with you, and help you move forward in your career.
No matter the course, be confident that you will have classes taught by faculty who want you to succeed.
With a liberal arts degree, you get to experience a variety of disciplines to discover what you are drawn to.
The Student Experience
Each experience depends on the concentration the student selects. Students may have an internship, go on a Tri-S global trip, or participate in community service for part of their experience.
Associate of Science Option
Anderson University also offers a unique opportunity for any student who wants an associate degree in general studies. Should you choose to continue your education after earning your associate degree, the 60 credits earned in this program also fulfill 50% of the requirements for a bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
Completed application materials are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Here’s how to get started:
- LART 4500
- 30 hours in concentration area and 2.0 GPA in concentration area
- 40-43 hours of liberal arts core requirements
- Non-Refundable Enrollment Deposit (applied to tuition): $50
- Tuition Per Credit Hour: $399
- Program Hours: 36 (This number varies depending on the number of credit hours tranferred).
- Textbooks purchased independently
- At least 30 hours from upper-division courses
- At least 60 hours completed at Anderson University
- 120 total hours completed (2.0 GPA)