Business and Integrative Leadership
We believe you need to compete in an ever-changing, modern marketplace. Wherever you’re coming from, and wherever you want to go, we know you have what it takes to get there.
What you’ll love about Business and Integrative Leadership
With a discounted cost and flexible schedule, its aim is to help managers and supervisors within their organizations who aspire to be in leadership roles.
The path is yours. Take the first step today — we’re ready when you are!
With online courses lasting seven weeks, the business and integrative leadership program at AU is an accelerated degree designed for working adults.
At Anderson University, we want to get to know you, partner with you, and help you move forward in your career.
Courses include both theory and practical application and are taught by the same outstanding faculty as our award-winning programs.
If you have previously earned credits, or are starting from the beginning, AU’s business and integrative leadership degree may be just what you need to complete your degree.
This program is designed to:
- Equip you with the knowledge that will enable you to advance your career or start your own business.
- Enhance your character and leadership skills for a personal and professional value.
- Empower you to go further and experience real life transformed.
Courses in the integrative leadership program will prepare and propel you further in your career by developing:
- Communication Skills
- Management Styles
- Ethics & Planning Techniques
Integrative Leadership is an approved program under Anderson University’s HLC Regional Accreditation. It is not an Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) approved program.
How to Apply
Completed application materials are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Here’s how to get started:
- Non-Refundable Enrollment Deposit (applied to tuition): $50
- Tuition Per Credit Hour: $399
- Program Hours: 120 (This number varies depending on the number of credit hours transfered — the average student transfers in 41 credit hours).
- Textbooks purchased independently