Eli Lilly National Security Scholarship
The Eli Lilly National Security Scholarship is grant-funded and gifted to Anderson University from Eli Lilly and Company. Part of Eli Lilly’s Charting the Future for Indiana Colleges and Universities campaign, this scholarship was created after AU’s proposal for the Center for Security Studies and Cyber Defense. The proposal was approved and AU was awarded a million-dollar grant for the Center, along with the National Security Scholarship.
This scholarship helps to further bolster the university’s efforts in supporting students who are seeking a bachelor’s degree in national security studies, and who feel called to protect our nation from security threats. This scholarship is one of the many ways AU seeks to make Christian higher education possible and affordable for its students.
Award: This $5,000 annual award is renewable and stackable with other gift aid, and is awarded to two students per year.
- Must be studying national security at Anderson University.
- Must have a high school GPA 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be a full-time, traditional first-time freshman or transfer student.
- If you haven't applied yet, please complete your application for admission online or through the common app!
- If you have applied already, your next step is to complete your scholarship profile. This will ask you several questions about yourself to pair you with the institutional scholarships that you are eligible for, like this one listed above. Your scholarship profile will also help you meet specific scholarship deadlines.
Anderson University is on a mission to educate students for lives of faith and service, offering more than 60 undergraduate majors, 30 three-year degrees, 20 NCAA Division III intercollegiate sports, alongside adult and graduate programs. The private, liberal arts institution is fully accredited and recognized among top colleges for its business, computer science, cybersecurity, dance, engineering, nursing, and teacher education programs. Anderson University was established in 1917 in Anderson, Indiana, by the Church of God.