Eli Lilly Cybersecurity Scholarship
The Eli Lilly Cybersecurity Scholarship is grant-funded and gifted to Anderson University from Eli Lilly and Company. Part of Eli Lilly’s Charting the Future for Indiana Colleges and Universities initiative, this scholarship was created after AU’s proposal for the Center for Security Studies and Cyber Defense. The proposal was approved and AU was awarded a million-dollar grant for the Center, along with the Cybersecurity Scholarship.
The scholarship helps to further bolster the university’s efforts in supporting students who are seeking a bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, and who feel called to protect our nation from cyber threats. This scholarship is one of the many ways AU seeks to make Christian higher education possible and affordable for its students.
Award: This $5,000 annual award is renewable and stackable with other gift aid, and is awarded to two students per year.
- Must be studying cybersecurity at Anderson University.
- Must have a high school GPA 3.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be a full-time, traditional first-time freshman or transfer student.
How to Apply:
- Apply to AU using our application or common app.
- Become an admitted student.
- Create your scholarship profile.