Current Student Quick Links
The official AU student app for Android or iPhone is a great way to find out what's happening on campus, connect with fellow students, and to access campus forms and resources. Users must use their "anderson.edu" RavenMail email address to sign in. Please also note, beginning with the 2018-19 school year, students will earn chapel credit by checking in on the app.
When is returning student move-in for 2018?
- Returning students may check into their residence halls or apartments between Aug. 24-26, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Please stop by your RA office or call the RA on call's posted phone number to check-in.
Contacting AU faculty and staff:
How do I access Health Services?
Health Services is open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and is closed during chapel. The trained health professionals offer free comprehensive services (immediate care, health counseling, referrals, and wellness education) in partnership with Community Hospital Anderson. You can call for an appointment at (765) 641-4222, and note that services are by appointment only. The Health Services office is located at 307 Cottage Ave (behind Myers Hall).
Check on classes and grades:
Issues with these? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by the help desk in the bottom of Decker.
- Don't forget to stop in during your professors' office hours and contact them when you need advice!
- Advising Sheets are listed on the website
- Check out the Bookstore
What about SGA?
- You can always submit questions or concerns to email@example.com or stop by their office near Mocha Joe's in the Student Center.
What about jobs?
- Stop by the Center for Career and Calling during drop-in hours, make an appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check listings for on campus jobs
- Visit the Center for International and Intercultural Studies in Decker 132, visit the Tri-S website, or send them an email at email@example.com.
How do I change my name with the University?
- Visit the Registrar in Decker 258.
Where can I find the hours for the Kardatzke Wellness Center?
Parking and Security:
- Visit the Police/Security website
- Emergencies: Call (765) 641-3333 or dial 3333 from a campus phone.
- Visit the Housing website
- Stop by the Department of Student Life in 2nd floor Decker or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for housing
- Visit the Dining Services website
- Stop by the Dining Services Offices on the upper floor Olt Student Center or email email@example.com
- Call (765) 641-4555
As an off-campus student, how do I stay connected to campus?
- Off-campus students are encouraged to participate in campus activity board events, intramural teams, and various programming offered to on-campus students.
Emergencies: Dial 3333 or (765) 641-3333.
Non-emergencies: Security is located in the bottom of Hardacre Hall
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.