At Anderson University we value the experience of learning, and learning to lead is no different. We want students who have a passion to learn and grow into their leadership potential to start leading in this community as soon as possible. Our leadership programming (inside and outside the classroom) is designed to assist the experience of leading. There are so many ways for students to get involved and put their strengths to work!
When you apply
You’ll need to be ready to submit a resume, which will be added to your application packet. It’s recommended that you also bring a printed resume to your interview. You will also need one peer recommendation, as well as one from a member of Student Life (either an RA, DC, or RD) and one from an AU faculty or staff member.
To be eligible for student employment, students must submit an AU Student Employment Application and complete the appropriate tax forms. You can find the required forms online or stop by the Office of Work Life Engagement, located in Decker Hall, Room 112. When you have met the student employment requirements, a Student Referral form will be provided to you. (If you are already an AU employee, the Office of Work Life Engagement will provide the referral immediately.)
- Ambassador, Office of Admissions
- Assistant Resident Director, Residence Life
- CAB Student Director, Student Engagement
- Cabbie, Student Engagement
- Career Peer, Career & Calling
- Chapel Band Coordinator, Spiritual Life
- Clubs Coordinator, Student Engagement
- Discipleship Coordinator, Spiritual Life
- Intramural Staff, Student Engagement
- Lead Discipleship Coordinator, Spiritual Life
- Peer Mentor, Student Success
- Peer Mentor Coordinator, Student Success
- Resident Assistant, Residence Life
- Student Leader, CRC
- Tour Guide, Office of Admissions
Wednesday, February 5 at 5 p.m. – Application Closes
Monday, February 10 – Friday, February 28th – Interviews will be conducted
Monday, March 9 – Offer letters are sent
Friday, March 13 – Acceptances due
Monday, March 23 – First Student Leadership Class from 3-5 p.m.