At Anderson University we value the experience of learning, and learning to lead is no different. We want students who have a passion to learn and grow into their leadership potential to start leading in this community as soon as possible. Our leadership programming (inside and outside the classroom) is designed to assist the experience of leading. There are so many ways for students to get involved and put their strengths to work!
When you apply
You’ll need to be ready to submit a resume, which will be added to your application packet. It’s recommended that you also bring a printed resume to your interview. You will also need one peer recommendation, as well as one from a member of Student Life (either an RA, DC, or RD) and one from an AU faculty or staff member.
Scroll to bottom to view the “Application” and “Recommendation” links.
If you have never worked for AU before, students must submit the required I-9 identification to the Office of Work Life Engagement, located in Decker Hall, Suite 112.
If hired, students must complete or update payroll information entered on Paycom.com such as contact information, tax information, bank account for direct deposit of payroll, etc.
- Ambassador, Office of Admissions
- Assistant Resident Director, Residence Life
- CAB Student Director, Student Engagement
- Cabbie, Student Engagement
- Campus Ministries Student Coordinator, Spiritual Life
- Career Peer, Career & Calling
- Chapel Band Coordinator, Spiritual Life
- Clubs Coordinator, Student Engagement
- Discipleship Coordinator, Spiritual Life
- Intramural Staff, Student Engagement
- Lead Discipleship Coordinator, Spiritual Life
- Peer Mentor, Student Success
- Peer Mentor Coordinator, Student Success
- Resident Assistant, Residence Life
- Student Leader, CRC
- Tour Guide, Office of Admissions
View the Virtual Meeting Recording
Thursday, February 4 at 5 p.m. – Application Closes
March 8 – Offer letters are sent
March 12 – Acceptances due
March 22 – First Student Leadership Class