Residential Life Mission
AU ResLife seeks to contribute to the educational mission of the university by cultivating a Christ-centered, diverse, and transformative community focused on student learning and holistic growth.
AU ResLife Core Values
Along with the institution’s core values, AU ResLife also holds these values in order to accomplish our mission of developing the following:
- Christ-Centered Community
- Relationally-Empowered Learning and Growth
- Diverse Perspectives
- Responsible Stewardship
- Authentic Leadership
AU ResLife Vision
AU ResLife strives to foster an inclusive community that enriches student learning and growth. AU ResLife seeks to be a place where:
- All students feel welcome and known as valued members of the community.
- Students can make meaning out of their faith and college experience.
- Student buy into the learning and growth process and view it as a valuable asset to the AU campus community.
- Our campus community is known as a leader within Christian higher education by creating practices that integrate theory and research into the everyday life of college students.