START YOUR STORY.
Anderson University is a small school that makes a big impact. For more than 100 years, we've prepared students for lives of faith and service, and we invite you to join a community of students, faculty, and staff who make a difference.
Before we can consider your application for admission, we need just two other items: your transcript and your SAT or ACT test scores.
Ready to get started? Our online application takes an average of 15-20 minutes to complete or you can find us on the Common App.
- Counselors can send official transcripts by mail or online.
- Please email a PDF or JPG copy of your official SAT or ACT test scores to email@example.com. (*Please note: A screenshot copy of test scores cannot be accepted as an official copy.)
- ALTERNATE APPLICATION (used if online application is not available)
- READMISSION APPLICATION
- REACTIVATE APPLICATION
- GUEST STUDENT APPLICATION
- LAUNCH APPLICATION
- For questions about the admissions process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For questions about the online app, contact iAdm@anderson.edu or submit an alternative application for admission.
- Not a traditional undergrad? Learn what we have to offer for students over 25, or further your education with one of our graduate programs.
- The Office of Admissions may request additional forms during the application process. Please feel free to connect with your admissions counselor if you have any questions along the way.