You’ve spent two years earning a degree, and we think that ought to mean something.
That’s why you’ll find something special here at AU–a promise that guarantees that if you arrive on campus with an associate of arts or an associate of science from a regionally accredited college or university, we’ll consider your liberal arts requirements complete.
No extra time catching up. Just a move-forward mentality that will help you achieve your goals a whole lot faster.
- Visit Campus
- Backup Applications
- Request Information
- 21st Century Scholars Day
- High School Counselors and Staff
- Undergrad Admissions
- Admitted Students
- Graduate Admissions
- Pre-College Programs
- Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Adult Students
- Homeschool Students
- International Students
- Contact Admissions
Now, to be honest, there are a few things we can’t promise:
- To satisfy all major requirements, every AU student must satisfy course requirements for Biblical Literacy and Christian Ways of Knowing, Writing Intensive, Speaking Intensive, and Experiential Ways of Knowing. While these four courses may be covered by your previous courses, you’ll need to talk with our registrar’s office to make sure.
- Also, while AU will consider your liberal arts credits complete, before any course can transfer into your degree-specific program, you must have earned a grade of a C- or higher.
- Finally, all associate degree transfer students must complete at least 60 hours at Anderson University and reach 120 credits in order to graduate.
Want to learn more?
And if you’d like to see what courses will transfer into your degree-specific program, head on over to AccessAU, and let us know what classes you’ve already taken.