All official transcripts need to be sent to the Office of the University Registrar, 1100 E. 5th St., Anderson, IN 46012. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Once your transcripts have been received, the University Registrar will complete an official transcript evaluation, outlining which credits will transfer. Learn more about our transfer credit policy.
All transfer students are eligible to receive a scholarship. Merit scholarships are based on cumulative collegiate GPA.
- Edwards Transfer Merit Scholarship: $18,000/year (GPA > 3.75)
- Nicholson Transfer Merit Scholarship: $16,000/year (GPA 3.50 – 3.74)
- Reardon Transfer Merit Scholarship: $14,000/year (GPA 3.00 – 3.49)
- Morrison Transfer Merit Scholarship: $10,000/year (GPA 2.75 – 2.99 GPA)
- Raven Transfer Award: $8,000/year (GPA < 2.749)
Transfer students are also eligible for the Cybersecurity Scholarship, Matching Church Scholarship, Dr. James Earl Massey Intercultural Leadership Scholarship, and Phi Theta Kappa, which just requires your Phi Theta Kappa certificate. More details on scholarships.