The Anderson University Early Nursing Program allows qualifying high school juniors and seniors – both from traditional schools and homeschool alternatives – to earn college credit prior to high school graduation by enrolling in business courses.
To qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
- Qualify as a high school junior or senior.
- Earn and maintain a minimum 3.0 high school GPA.
- Agree to abide by the Lifestyle Statement at Anderson University
Early Nursing Program
Semester I: Fall
Is Nursing for Me? – NURS 2130 (1 credit hours)
Human Anatomy and Physiology I – BIOL 2410 (4 credit hours)
Semester II: Spring
Introduction to Nursing – NURS 2140 (2 credit hours)
Human Anatomy and Physiology II – BIOL 2420 (4 credit hours)
Application & Tuition
Tuition & Fees:
- Students may take the Early Nursing Package or take individual classes at the reduced rate of $65 per credit hour. This does not include textbooks or additional class fees.
- Payment in full must be made at registration.
- Please note that classes are filled on a space-available basis.