The Anderson University Early Education Program allows qualifying high school juniors and seniors – both from traditional schools and homeschool alternatives – to earn college credit prior to high school graduation by enrolling in education courses.
To qualify, students must meet the following requirements:
- Qualify as a high school junior or senior.
- Earn and maintain a minimum 3.0 high school GPA.
- Agree to abide by the Lifestyle Statement at Anderson University
Early Education Program
Semester I: Fall
Teaching as a Profession – EDUC 2000 (2 credit hours)
Education Psychology – EDUC 2110 (3 credit hours)
Semester II: Spring
Child and Adolescent Development – EDUC 2100 (3 credit hours)
Introduction to Mild Disabilities – SPED 2400 (3 credit hours)
Application & Tuition
Tuition & Fees:
- Students may take the Early Education Package or take individual classes at the reduced rate of $65per credit hour. This does not include textbooks or additional class fees.
- Payment in full must be made at registration.
- Please note that classes are filled on a space-available basis.
Contact Ricci Emmons, Launch Program Director, at (765) 641-4086 or firstname.lastname@example.org