Anderson University is a private Christian college in Anderson, Indiana. Founded in 1917 by the Church of God, about 2,400 students call Anderson University home. AU students not only learn, experience, and engage on campus, but our close proximity to Indianapolis also provides unique opportunities to discover life outside of AU.
6 Reasons to Attend Anderson University
- Discover the right path for you. Anderson University offers more than 50 majors. New to our catalog are the sport marketing, computer engineering, national security studies, and information security majors.
- Enrich your faith through a liberal arts education. A Christ-centered life isn’t limited to only one subject.
- Explore more than 130 opportunities to participate in activities on campus. You like to disco dance while eating doughnuts, right? Or how about a game of KanJam?
- Join one of Anderson University’s 14 intercollegiate sports competing in the NCAA Division III as a player or rowdy supporter. New this fall is men's and women's swimming.
- Interact within a community of caring faculty and staff. We want you to succeed academically and grow spiritually.
- Serve in the Anderson community and around the world. Make a difference down the street or in Central America. We take the calling to be Christ’s hands and feet seriously at Anderson University.
When you start your story at AU, you begin a journey of study, fellowship, and servanthood with the support of committed faculty, staff, and people who will become your lifelong friends.