Determining My Payment Options
After receiving your financial aid package you’ll want to determine the amount you’ll owe for the school year and then consider your payment options. We’ve developed a payment arrangement worksheet to walk you through the steps of determining your yearly school costs versus the financial aid and loans you were offered.
View yearly tuition and fee costs. Financial Aid Packages for admitted students can be viewed online through the financial aid portal.
There are two ways to access the financial aid portal: direct log in or through Okta.
Direct log in: MyFinAid.anderson.edu
- Use your network login information provided in your admissions information
- Click menu
- Navigate to My Awards (this will not be visible if there are no pending financial aid items)
Okta log in: Okta
- Use your network login in provided in your admissions information
- Click on the MyFinAid tile
- Navigate to My Awards
Please contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships if you need assistance in understanding how grants, scholarships, loans and Federal Work Study reduce your yearly costs. We are also available to discuss payment options.
Extenuating or mitigating financial circumstances may result in a reduction in resources and affect your ability to contribute to your own or your student’s educational expenses.
Request a review of your financial aid eligibility with the form below.
Request Form for Special Circumstance Review
Tax Benefits for Education
National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)
Related IRS Publications
- IRS Fact Sheet: Students May Be Foregoing Tax Benefits by Mistake [PDF]
- Publication 970 [PDF], Tax Benefits for Higher Education
- Form 8863 Education Credits (American Opportunity and Lifetime Learning Credits) [PDF]
- Form 8863 Instructions [PDF]
Electronic Notification Policy
As an enrolled student, all financial aid notifications from the Office of Student Financial Services will be sent to you via electronic means to your Anderson University student email account.
Notifications may include, but are not limited to:
- Package Notifications
- Missing Information Letters
- Loan Disclosure Notices
- General Application for Summer School
- Exit Loan Counseling Notices upon Graduation
- Title IV Refund Calculation
- Entrance Loan Counseling Notices
- Other Financial Aid Business-Related Notices
Each notice will identify the information we are required to disclose. Upon request, individuals are entitled to a paper copy of the notice. If you do not want your financial assistance information sent to you electronically, please visit the Office of Student Financial Services to request a copy of any forms or documents.