Business Analytics DEGREE
Explore how AU business students are set up to succeed in the classroom, in internships, and in their careers after graduation.
Businesses face real challenges and are looking for talented employees to help solve them. Data science is transforming how businesses, industries, and leadership teams look at problems and how they solve them. The business analytics major at Anderson University teaches students how brands and businesses can meaningfully use business intelligence and reliable analytics to advance organizations. If you choose to pursue a business analytics degree, you will be readying yourself for a career as a change agent, where you will use an organization’s data to provide insights and recommendations that will help people, processes, products, and systems grow.
This major is offered through the Falls School of Business. The Anderson University Falls School of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
EXPLORE Business Analytics
Business Analytics Degree Options
- Graduate with a BA in Business Analytics in four years.
- Complete the 4+1 program, from BA to MBA.
Students will get a solid foundation of business knowledge and learn the skills needed to analyze, interpret and make business decisions using data.
- Fundamentals of Computational Thinking and Programming
- Introduction to Data Science
- Database Programming
- Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Web Application Development
- Advanced Databases and Big Data Analytics
- Advanced Descriptive Analytics
- Advanced Predictive Analytics
Why Business Analytics?
- LinkedIN found that Data Analysis was the 6th highest rated hard skill that employers were looking for.
- Forbes ranked Data Analysis as the 7th highest rated skill that employers were seeking in 2022.
- Business Analytics is an area of high demand in Indiana and is projected to grow 15% by 2030.
With a degree in business analytics from Anderson University, students will be well prepared to apply their knowledge in a variety of professions, such as:
- Business Systems Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Market Research Analyst
3+1 Business Programs
Two degrees in four years. Taking you from BA to MBA.
Anderson University's three-year programs qualify for the accelerated 3+1 business program, where a student can earn any of our three-year undergraduate degrees and the 10-month MBA from our Falls School of Business in a total of four years.
OUR Business FACULTY
Let’s connect during your campus visit.
Falls School of Business
Receive a curated list of programs to explore for your college career.