This area will provide general information regarding student employment, specifically addressing multiple questions that are frequent asked about both current and prospective students. This area is divided into four helpful sections to provide additional information:
- Types of Employment: This section breaks down the differences between the many types of student jobs available, including Study Work Study (SWS), Anderson University Employment (AUE), and Non-University Affiliated Employment.
- Student Employment Application Process: This section is designed to walk a potential applicant through the entire employment process, starting from selecting a job in which the applicant is interested to what can be expected after interviewing.
- Student Jobs: In this area, descriptions of each categorization of jobs are defined, including Office Support and Clerical, Student Manager, Technical, and many more. A search tool is also available in this section to browse available jobs.
- Wage Categories and Pay Rates: This section will provide a detailed chart of the wages provided for each job category, including a position of the job, how much it pays, and the types of positions included.
- Time and Labor: All student employees working in an hourly paid position must use the AU Time and Labor system for clocking IN and OUT. This section will provide instructions for student employees on how to input time, check punch times, check payable hours and much more. Use the summary as a quick guide to using AccessAU, and use the detailed instructions for step-by-step instructions for web clock, timesheet review, payable time review and pay stub view.