Employers in today’s job market expect graduates to have work experience to complement their educational experience. While there are numerous transferrable skills which can be acquired through any type of work experience (THINK: communication, time management, leadership, etc.), employers highly value the relevant experience acquired through internships within their respective industries. In fact, many employers hire from their internal internship pools when looking for full-time employees!
Check out Raven CareerLink (RCL) to learn of available internship opportunities, or explore the following websites:
- Chicago Center Internships - Internships with a variety of industries in Chicago.
- Dow Jones News Fund
- Indeed.com for internship posting throughout the country.
- The Indiana Community Foundation Internship Program
- Connect with Indiana employers (Indiana INTERN.net) for valuable internship experience.
- Get an Internship, connect with InterntoEarn.com
- Internships in New York - Inner-city internships - reaching America's 10/40 window
- Search for national and international internship opportunities.
- NYC Intern - Provides temporary housing opportunities for students interning in New York City.
- Washington DC Internships - Academic internship program where undergraduates can earn 12 transferable credits while obtaining professional experience in the fields of public policy, economics, international affairs, journalism, communications and the nonprofit sector.
These are employers that we know are currently looking to fill internship positions.
- A.E. Schwartz & Associates
- DC Internships - Final Deadline March 18th
- Indiana University Health - Patient Care Intern
- Indiana State Fair
- Accounting Office, Advertising, Concessions/Event Services, DuPont Food Pavilion, Education Department, Entertainment, Entry Department, Human Resources, Media Relations, Production Office, Safety & Secruity, Sign Shop, Special Events, Special Projects, and Supplies Department
- Mayor Greg Ballard Internship Program
- Constituent Services, Administration, Front Porch Alliance, Latino Affairs, Communications, Economic and Enterprise Development, International and Cultural Affairs, Minority and Women Business Development, Office of the Neighborhoods, Mayor's Neighborhood Liaison
- Interactive Intelligence
- Functionality Testing Engineer, Intern/Co-op
- PSO Application Developer - Intern
- Software Engineer, Intern
- Usability Engineer Intern
- Automation Engineer, Intern
- Application Developer Intern
- Tax Intern
- Global Accounting Intern
- Belden Wire
- United Way of Central Indiana
- Non-Profit Company Internships