Refund & Withdrawal
If a student wishes to “withdraw” from AU the student will need to fill out the correct form “Withdrawing / Not Returning to Anderson University.” This form officially notifies the University that the student is not returning to AU and determines how much of a refund the student will receive. The term “refund” in student accounts is used for referencing a refund of the charges on the account and not a refund of what has been paid.
Once withdrawn, depending on when the form was filled out, a portion of the student’s tuition and fees will be refunded to their student account.
The refund schedule is as follows:
- first week of classes – 90 percent reduction
- second week of classes – 80 percent reduction
- third week of classes – 60 percent reduction
- fourth week of classes – 40 percent reduction
- fifth week of classes – 20 percent reduction
- sixth week of classes – no reduction
If there are questions about withdrawing please contact Student Life at 765-641-4194. For questions regarding the refund policy please contact the Business Office at 765-641-4001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.