One-Time Gift Options
To make a one-time payment on a student’s account, follow these steps.
NOTE: You must have the student’s Anderson University student ID# to complete payment.
1. Go to www.nbspayments.com.
2. Click on “Register.”
3. Select “Search for my Institution.”
4. Enter our ZIP code in the first Institution Search box: 46012.
5. Click “Search.”
6. From the list of institutions, select “Anderson University Payment Due.”
7. Click “Create a Username and Password” and follow the instructions to create an account.
8. Once the account is created, you should be able to manually enter a payment amount and make a payment via eCheck or credit card.
There is no fee to pay with an eCheck, but there is a 2.75% transaction fee to pay with a credit/debit card. You will need the student’s name and student ID #.
If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, email email@example.com or call us at 1-888-765-3046. We are located in the Business Office in the bottom of Decker Hall.