Doctor of Business administration
The Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) program at Anderson University provides rigor and quality that prepares and serves the needs of faculty and potential faculty in institutions of higher education.
What you’ll love about our DBA
Our program is built for you to graduate while maintaining full-time employment.
Come to campus for your residency to meet your peers and faculty. Take home what you learned to fulfill your degree.
Take your shot. Our top ranked program is capped at 12 students each year.
Our model exemplifies how our faculty make time – and take time – for your success.
Transfer in 30 credits and spend 45 hours in our core classes, plus another 15 hours constructing your dissertation for a total of 90 hours.
Our ACBSP accreditation keeps our program student-centered.
Falls School of Business
While earning your accredited Doctor of Business Administration degree, you will take in new information, tools, and hands-on. We prepare graduates for positions that emphasize teaching effectiveness and encourage an active approach to the integration of Christian faith and values into the business classroom.
We are measured and analyzed for quality to ensure that you gain relevant skills for real-world opportunities. Our professors are committed to teaching and our students come from a diversity of backgrounds. ACBSP is one of the leading accreditation bodies for business schools and programs and has the highest standard of achievement for business schools worldwide.
Choose Your Discipline
- Provide a strong theoretical understanding of business disciplines.
- Improve undergraduate student learning by increasing the pedagogical abilities of doctoral students.
- Develop an increased appreciation of scholarly research and writing within individual doctoral students.
- Increase the participation of Christian business scholars in the “academy” of higher education.
- Per Semester Hour: $810
- Auditing Fee (per credit hour): $685
- Dissertation (per credit hour): $405
- Graduate Business Technology Fee: $115
- Graduate Student Fee: $120
- Graduation Fee: $105
How to Apply
Completed application materials are reviewed on an ongoing basis. Before you apply, you must have completed at least a 30-hour graduate program. Here’s how to get started:
Within the application, you will be asked to add the email addresses of three people who will complete a recommendation form for you. When you submit your application, a short recommendation form will be automatically sent to your references.
A personal interview.