Falls School of Business
In just 10 months, you can gain hands-on work experience and earn a master’s degree.
We are looking for 20 exceptional students who would like the opportunity to:
- Complete a Master of Business Administration degree.
- Graduate in 10 months.
- Gain paid professional work experience (20-25 hours/week) in your field of choice.
- Get international business exposure.
- Experience life off campus in a private studio apartment, with most expenses included.
You don’t have to be a business major to join our program. As a matter of fact, almost 40% of our previous RMBA graduates have majored in areas other than business. Our graduates get a jump-start on their careers as decision-makers in finance, healthcare, science, sports management, and other fields.
This unique program incorporates dynamic classroom learning and practical work experience with business mentoring by our Falls School of Business faculty.
START YOUR STORY
Professional Work Experience
Most RMBA students are offered full-time jobs at the end of their paid co-op.
Co-op elements include:
- Two days/week in your field of choice.
- 20-25 hours/week.
- Most are paid around $15/hour. Unlike an internship, a co-op will allow you the opportunity to take on a role with more responsibility or be in charge of major projects within the company.
Schedule & Dates
To complete your 41-credit hour MBA, your typical week might look like this:
- Two days of classes for 4 hours each day
- One evening class
- Three 8-hour days of professional work experience
- Weekends are usually free
Start the program in January or August. Applicants must be under the age of 25 when classes start.
Your travel, food, and lodging expenses for the international business trip are included in the program cost.
Previous trip locations include:
- Grand Cayman
Your program cost includes just about everything you’ll need:
- Studio apartment, including utilities, laundry, and WiFi
- International business trip, including travel, lodging, and meals
- New laptop
- 41-credit hour MBA with a concentration in applied leadership
Total 10-month Residential MBA: $38,745
Step 1: APPLY
Complete the free online application, which takes 15-20 minutes. We cap our program at 20 students, so it’s best to submit your application early!
Save your application login and password, because you will need it later to submit the rest of your materials.
Step 2: VISIT
Schedule your in-person or virtual visit!
You will be living on your own, working part-time, and attending graduate classes. Come see what your future life will be like: tour the apartments, meet with faculty, and talk with current RMBA students.
Contact us: (888) MBA-GRAD or firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
When we connect, we will walk you through the process of submitting the rest of these application materials:
- Submit essay.
- Ask three people to complete the Recommendation Form.
- Email your resume to email@example.com
- Send official transcripts and scores* to firstname.lastname@example.org
F1 Visa Students: Students earning an undergraduate degree from non-U.S. institutions should refer to our International Students page for additional documentation requirements.
Step 4: ACCEPTANCE
After you have been accepted, log back into your application to pay your $200 non-refundable tuition deposit:
- Secure your place as one of our 20 RMBA students. Only those who have paid the deposit will be guaranteed a spot.
- Apartment preferences will be given in the order of deposits received.
- The deposit will be applied to your tuition upon the start of classes.