Falls School of Business
The Residential Master of Business Administration Program at Anderson University is experiential and uses an intensive approach where program fellows learn from instructors who are committed to excellence in teaching and mentoring and actively involved in consulting and research. This program is designed for individuals who want graduate-level studies in a Christian environment immediately after completing their undergraduate degree.
- Earn your Master of Business Administration degree in 10 short months. Requires a full-time commitment.
- Work three days per week in a co-op setting. This is a 20+ hour per week job in a field related to your interests where you learn critical resume-building skills.
- Academically rigorous coursework in the classroom two days per week. You will not only take your MBA classes but learn hands-on from industry leaders as guest speakers, you will take field trips to see how different companies run, and learn project management skills as a participant in our consulting groups for local companies.
- Included in the price of the program is a global business experience.
- Network and build community with other recent college graduates from various backgrounds.
- Students in this program are mentored by faculty who are committed to being models of “salt and light” in professional and personal affairs.
New courses focus on connecting classroom work to the workplace.
Professional Cooperative Experience I is available to students who have not yet held a full-time professional work position. It offers students a structured learning experience that will include a cooperative placement with an organization relevant to the student’s professional goals. Students will also read and discuss literature between the classroom and applied experience.
Professional Cooperative Experience II continues the cooperative learning placement from the first course. Students complete a series of activities regarding their future growth in their selected career. It is designed to provide opportunities beyond the cooperative placement and enable the student to develop a long-term career plan based around industry trends and projections.
Your AU Story Begins Now
AU gave me the opportunity to get my MBA right after I graduated from my undergrad. It set me up for success and allowed me to land my dream job. My MBA was especially impacted by the close-knit bond that I had with the other individuals in the classroom, and the professors were mentors for me, not only inside the classroom but outside the classroom.
— Austin Young BA ’14 MBA ’15, Account Executive, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Start your AU story
Required Application Materials
- Online Application (15-20 minutes)
- Application essay of no more than 400 words describing why you have chosen to pursue an MBA degree at Anderson University and how you believe these studies will help you attain your career goals.
- Current resume.
- Official academic transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- Three recommendation forms, submitted by individuals able to comment on your abilities and potential.
- Photocopy of GMAT score report (official score reports must also be sent directly from the testing organization).
- Non-refundable application fee of $50.
All application packets and prerequisites must be completed and acceptance received prior to the start of fall courses.
Individuals earning undergraduate degrees from non-US institutions must also submit an official foreign credential evaluation report as well as official documentation of TOEFL scores.
Each applicant must submit materials online or to:
Adult & Graduate Admissions
1100 E. Fifth Street
Anderson, IN 46012
Residential MBA students travel internationally to experience business and life outside of the United States. Students examine various business practices, experience the culture, and reflect on the impact of influences within the companies. Previous classes have traveled to a variety of locations, including London, Prague, Hungary, Grand Cayman, and Singapore. Travel and lodging expenses for the international trip are included in the Residential MBA program cost.
Residential MBA Concentrations
Another unique feature of Falls School of Business MBA program is the option to choose an additional concentration to enhance your degree:
- Applied Leadership
- Human Resources
- International Business
- New Venture Development
- Project Management
- Sports and Entertainment Brand Management
Residential MBA Program Costs
- Non-Refundable Application Fee: $50
- Total Residential MBA program (41 hours, 10 months): $34,030
- Laptop & Software
- Airfare for International Trip
- Housing for International Trip
- Cost, including state of the art studio apartment:
- Shared (private Bedroom, shared living space): $36,490
[Textbooks purchased independently.]