NORDIC TOUR: CHORALE
Travel with Tri-S: Study, Serve, Share
Dates: May 7-22, 2023
Cost: $4,400 (Travel cost will be added to MUPF 1080 second semester. Make tuition payments as usual.)
Chorale Members Only
Chorale members will travel to four countries in 16-days: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland. They will perform in multiple concerts in some of northern Europe’s finest and most historically significant churches, sightsee in major world cities and the fjords of Norway, and learn about the food, customs, and faith life of people from the Nordic countries.
This trip will be taken in conjunction with MUPF 1080. The cost of the trip will be added to this course. If you have questions about whether you have financial aid available to you to help cover this cost, please contact your financial aid counselor in the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
The itinerary and program details are subject to change. Additional expenses may include a passport, visa, immunizations/vaccinations, departure tax, baggage fees, transportation to and from the departure city, trip cancellation insurance, some meals, and personal expenses.
- Sunday, May 7: Team departs for Norway
- Monday, May 8: Arrive in Bergen, Free evening
- Tuesday, May 9: Bergen, Concert
- Wednesday, May 10: Transfer to Gudvangen
- Thursday, May 11: Transfer to Oslo, Concert
- Friday, May 12: Oslo, Concert
- Saturday, May 13: Transfer to Copenhagen, Concert
- Sunday, May 14: Copenhagen
- Monday, May 15: Transfer to Stockholm
- Tuesday, May 16: Stockholm, Concert, Transfer to Helsinki on ferry
- Wednesday, May 17: Helsinki
- Thursday, May 18: Transfer to Finland
- Friday, May 19: Finland, Concert
- Saturday, May 20: Finland, Concert
- Sunday, May 21: Transfer to Vihti
- Monday, May 22: Fly back to the U.S.
- Tuesday, November 15: Application due
- Friday, February 3: Color copy of signed passport due to Professor Hicks