Travel with Tri-S: Study, Serve, Share
Dates: March 8-16, 2024
Cost: To be determined
Experience charming English traditions in the great city of London, Europe’s largest city, covering more than 620 square miles! So many places to experience – Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the Tower of London – a wealth of culture and history! Besides London, enjoy the quaint village of Windsor and explore Windsor Castle as well as the ancient stones of Stonehenge and the Roman baths in Bath. What an amazing way to spend your spring break!
The itinerary and program details are subject to change. Additional expenses may include a passport, visa, immunizations/vaccinations, departure tax, baggage fees, transportation to and from the departure city, trip cancellation insurance, some meals, and personal expenses.
- Day 1: Team depart U.S.
- Day 2: Team arrives in London, River tour
- Day 3: Buckingham Palace, British Museum
- Day 4: Day trip to Windsor Castle
- Day 5: Westminster Abbey, Free afternoon
- Day 6: Day trip to Stonehenge and Bath
- Day 7: St. Paul’s Cathedral, Free afternoon
- Day 8: Depart for the U.S.