Italy: Women’s Soccer
Travel with Tri-S: Study, Serve, Share
Dates: May 8-18, 2023
Women’s Soccer Only
Have you dreamed of seeing the Eternal City? Exploring the Colosseum, marveling at the Sistine Chapel, and tossing a coin in the Trevi fountain are just a few of the wonders you will experience in Rome. Enjoy an authentic Italian cooking class, worship with a local Church of God congregation, and play some soccer. Journey on to Florence and gaze at the statue of David and wonder at the magnificence of the Duomo. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity!
The itinerary and program details are subject to change. Additional expenses may include a passport, visa, immunizations/vaccinations, departure tax, baggage fees, transportation to and from the departure city, trip cancellation insurance, some meals, and personal expenses.
- Monday, May 8: Team departs for Italy
- Tuesday, May 9: Arrive in Rome, Walking tour of the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and Pantheon
- Wednesday, May 10: Vatican Museums, St. Peter’s Basilica
- Thursday, May 11: Ministry time, Cooking class
- Friday, May 12: Guided tour of the Colosseum and Roman Forum
- Saturday, May 13: Ministry time, Soccer game
- Sunday, May 14: Ostia Church of God, Ministry time
- Monday, May 15: Ministry time, Soccer game
- Tuesday, May 16: Transfer to Florence, The David, Duomo
- Wednesday, May 17: Galleria Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Michelangelo
- Thursday, May 18: The team flies back to the U.S.
- January 15: Application Due
- February 1: $300 non-refundable deposit due & submit a copy of passport to your leader
- March 10: $1,500 due
- April 1: $1,600 (or remaining balance) due